Information published on united-family.org/blog
The website https://united-family.org and UF Wallet (hereinafter, referred to as the "Website" or the "App") provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website or the apps. Should you make a decision to act or not to act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
By creating a UF Wallet you agreed that:
(1) United Family is a private community and have its own private currency which is agreed to be used by every member of this community as a form of payment for goods and service rendered.
(2) The value of United Family Coin will never depreciate
(3) The price of United Family Coin will always be based on the UF Algorithm i.e calculated with regards to number of activated community members.
(4) United Family Coin will never be discounted or sold at a discounted rate at any time.
(5) Multiple accounts are not allowed per person so as to ensure the community stays real and true thereby increasing our strength.
(6) Every Community member has the responsibility of growing the community in numbers, merchants, use cases & all other forms of positive ideas that will eventually translate to growth of the community.
(7) United Family Coin (UFC) is a legal digital currency and that you will accept UFC for your goods and services.
(8) Exchanging UFC to fiat currencies are optional and no member of the UF core team or any member of United Family should be held responsible if you're unable to exchange your UFC to fiat.
(9) You will be actively involved in helping this community grow and bringing non Ufcians to the family.
Risks related to the use of United Family Coin (UFC)
The Website/App will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any UFC-related software or service, e.g., third-party investment platforms, forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any UFC related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any UFC related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any UFC related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any UFC related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
The users of the UF Website/App are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their UFC transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website/App are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to UFC transactions.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the core team of, or contributors to, the UF Website/App be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website/App
The core team nor any UF member shall be held responsible for any loss you make while investing UFC in other third parties platforms. UFC is not an investment but a digital currency and must be used and seen as such.
The UF Website/App may contain translations of the English version of the content available. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on UF official platforms.
The user of the UF Website/Apps agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the UF Website/Apps or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.